Our online checkout allows payment via Mastercard & Visa at no additional cost.
For all other projects and commissions, our makers will send a payment instruction via our platform which will be received via email. The following payment methods are made available for such payment requests:
Bank Transfer (aka Wire Transfer)
- Payments are made into the managed secure trust account of our payment provider, PromisePay, held with NAB. When selecting this payment method, a unique payment reference code will be supplied to you to include in the narrative/description of your payment to allow us to identify the payment.
- Dependent on the cut-off times of the bank you are sending payment from (typically before 5pm AEST) confirmation of payment receipt will typically be made the following business day.
- This payment option is provided at no additional cost.
- We are currently only able to accept Mastercard and Visa.
- An additional 1.5% surcharge will be added to the total transaction to cover the additional costs associated with this payment channel (noting that these costs are waived only for online checkout purchases).