It is the obligation of the maker to provide Handkrafted with the following status updates:
- Notification of confirmed client transactions
- Declare any payments received directly from the client within 7 days (noting, however, that all payments should be directed via the Handkrafted payment facility for security and convenience)
- Advice of a completed/delivered item, as this will in turn trigger the delivery of a feedback form to the client
Handkrafted will then be able to ensure the information available to clients and other makers via the Project Dashboard is up-to-date.
Honesty & Fair Play
- We trust that you acknowledge and support the need for Handkrafted to take a commission to continue funding and growing our platform, and ensure we can continue supporting independent makers like you.
- We will continue to refine and improve our systems and processes. But, in the meantime, we rely on the honesty of our makers to do the ‘right thing’ and declare any transactions that result from connections made via Handkrafted. In other words, we trust you!
- We hope you feel that we've implemented a transparent and reasonable fee structure, well below the fees charged by retailers, galleries, and many other online platforms.
- We’re in this together and we value your support. We can only continue to provide our services and advocate for our makers if you stand behind us.